1. I will create every day. Or almost every day!
2. I will market every day. Or at least on lots of days!
3. I will make some new, excellent connections. And not just Facebook friends and twitter followers!
4. I will find at least one person who wants to write about me. I will get myself profiled and interviewed!
5. I will have lots of rich, meaningful experiences NOT related to art. Art is great but so are lots of other things!
6. If I haven’t already, I will find my artistic voice. I am tired of not making art that is “really mine”!
7. I will play more and I will also take myself more seriously. I want to do both!
8. I will sell lots of art. Or at least some!
9. I will experiment and explore. Not day after day of the same old thing!
10. I will lead a rich, healthy life, one that includes art but that also includes all sort of other things, like love and friendship. This Fall will be an “art plus” season!
Those sound like great ideas! And it’s always nice to know I’m not the only Artist that needs them! Thank you.
Well said! Good lessons to learn! We needed the reminder!
These are great resolutions. I printed them out and I’m keeping them in view.
We let the noise and clutter of the daily struggle distract our attention from the tools we need to build a greater life.
This is a wonderful toolbox.
James A. Travers