Here is a nice opportunity for you to investigate your life purposes and bring them into your daily life in a more powerful way AND get some exposure in Professional Artist Magazine.
I’m writing a piece for Professional Artist Magazine on life purpose icons, which are visual representations of your life purpose choices. I’ll feature four life purpose icons contributed by readers like you. If you’d like to propose your life purpose icon for inclusion, here’s what to do:
1. Get your hands on Life Purpose Boot Camp (it should be available on Amazon by September 22 and it is available for pre-order right now).
2. Familiarize yourself with the idea of life purpose icons as described in Life Purpose Boot Camp and create yours. You can draw it, paint it, photograph it, fabricate it, choose a found object, etc.
3. Once you’ve created or found your life purpose icon, photograph it (high-resolution image, 300 dpi or more).
4. Accompany your image with a short description (50 – 150 words) about how you arrived at this particular life purpose icon.
5. Send your image and your description along to me at email@example.com soon as you can but by the end of October at the latest.
I think you will really enjoy doing this—and you may end up with a truly invaluable and memorable tool for keeping your life purposes “close.” I hope you’ll join me!
Life Purpose Boot Camp on Amazon: